What You'll Get
- $25 for general admission floor (up to $37 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Classic Albums Live
- The concept: musicians recreating a classic-rock album note-for-note
- The album: Pink Floyd’s The Dark Side of the Moon
- The songs: starting with “Speak to Me,” the performers surge onward through “The Great Gig in the Sky” before turning their instruments upside down to launch into “Money” and the rest of Side B
- The mastermind: Toronto musician Craig Martin, who set out to find “the world’s best musicians” for his project
- The musicians: a rotating lineup that occasionally includes local talent
- Other albums in their repertoire: The Beatles’ Abbey Road, Fleetwood Mac’s Rumors, Led Zeppelin’s Houses of the Holy, The Eagles’ Hotel California
- Their longest concert: a 13-hour performance of the entire Beatles catalog in Toronto in 2006
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 10/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.