- $9 for one G-Pass for general-admission perimeter standing (up to $25.65 value)
- $16 for one G-Pass for reserved balcony seating (up to $35.90 value)
- $16 for one G-Pass for reserved floor seating (up to $35.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Classic Albums Live: The Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
- The concept: musicians recreate a classic-rock album note-for-note
- The album: The Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, regularly considered the Greatest Album of All Time by Rolling Stone
- Why recreating it will be a challenge: According to producer George Martin, the songs of Sgt. Pepper “couldn’t be performed live: they were designed to be studio productions”—complete with everything from a 40-piece orchestra to a sitar.
- Those songs: canonical gems including “With a Little Help from My Friends,” “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds,” and “When I’m Sixty-Four”
- The performance: kicks off with the momentum-building title track and never lets go until the climactic finale of “A Day in the Life”
- The mastermind of the performance: Toronto musician Craig Martin, who set out to find “the world’s best musicians” for his project
- Those musicians: a rotating lineup that occasionally includes local talent
Hard Rock Live Orlando
6050 Universal Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32819