- $9 for one G-Pass ticket for the general-admission standing perimeter (up to $25.65 value)
- $16 for one G-Pass ticket for reserved balcony (up to $35.90 value)
- $16 for one G-Pass ticket for reserved floor seating (up to $35.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Classic Albums Live featuring The Eagles’ Hotel California
- The concept: musicians recreating a classic-rock album note-for-note
- The mastermind: Toronto’s Craig Martin, who set out to find “the world’s best musicians” for his project
- The album: The Eagles’ Hotel California
- Its triumphs: selling 32 million copies worldwide, winning two Grammys, playing in a continuous loop at every hotel lobby in California
- Its thesis: a dissection of American materialism, decadence, and the toll it takes on our humanity
- Its songs: the crash-and-burn narrative of “Life in the Fast Lane,” the crumbling relationship of “Wasted Time,” and the Grammy-winning “Hotel California,” which landed at 49 on Rolling Stone’s “The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time” thanks to Don Felder’s Mexican-inspired guitar lick and Don Henley’s metaphorical lyrics
Hard Rock Live Orlando
6050 Universal Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32819