All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass ticket to Classic Albums Live featuring Van Halen 1
- When: Friday, June 20, at 8 p.m
- Where: Hard Rock Live Orlando
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for general admission standing (up to a $24.15 value)
- $17 for reserved balcony seating (up to a $34.35 value)
- $17 for reserved floor seating (up to a $34.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Classic Albums Live Presents Van Halen
- The concept: musicians recreating a classic-rock album note-for-note
- The album: Van Halen’s self-titled 1978 debut
- The legacy: the album introduced the world to the two-hand tapping frenetics of Eddie Van Halen, the “oooohhhhwwwwwoooooowah yeeah!” of David Lee Roth, and a slew of singles custom-built for stadium singalongs
- The review: Rolling Stone ranked Van Halen 27 in the top 100 debut albums of all time
- The first song of the concert: “Runnin’ with the Devil”
- And after that: “Cool-down with the Devil”
- Really?: Nah, you know Classic Albums Live is going to play “Eruption”
- The bonus features: since the first Van Halen record is only 35:13 long, Classic Albums Live follows it with an hefty encore of other Van Halen hits
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 20, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Hard Rock Live Orlando on 6/20. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.