Holding up lighters at concerts dates back to medieval times, when villagers gathered with torches to frighten the loudest person in town. Face the music with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Classic Albums Live featuring The Beatles' Abbey Road
- When: Friday, January 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Live Orlando
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for general-admission standing (up to a $24.15 value)
- $12.50 for reserved balcony seating (up to a $34.35 value)
- $12.50 for reserved floor seating (up to a $34.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Classic Albums Live: Abbey Road
The studio-born and classically trained musicians of Classic Albums Live romanticize music’s long-playing, preshuffle heyday with in-the-flesh recreations of entire records. With the iconic opening bass line of "Come Together," the band dives into The Beatles' 1969 album, Abbey Road. Placing it at No. 14 on its 500 Greatest Albums of All Time, Rolling Stone calls the work the Fab Four's "most polished album" and a "real goodbye" to their fans before their breakup. To cap off their career, each of The Beatles showcased some of his best work: during "Oh! Darling," Paul fills his vocals with soulful desperation; John anguishes over a love his guitar later drowns out in the distorted riffs of "I Want You (She's So Heavy)"; the sunny pop of "Here Comes the Sun" demonstrates the mastery of George's composition skills; and Ringo hammers on his set during "The End," which may have marked the first drum solo on a rock album.