What You'll Get
- $12.75 for one ticket to see Classic Albums Live presents Led Zeppelin's Houses of the Holy (up to $25.50 value)
- When: Friday, December 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Youkey Theatre at The Lakeland Center
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Classic Albums Live Presents Led Zeppelin's Houses of the Holy
- The concept: musicians recreating a classic-rock album note-for-note
- The album: Led Zeppelin's Houses of the Holy
- The band behind the album: British Rock and Roll Hall of Famers that laced their sound with blues and folk stylings, laid the groundwork for modern heavy metal, sold more than 200 million albums worldwide, and looked good doing it
- What Led Zeppelin expert Dave Lewis says about Houses of the Holy: "It laid several foundations on which they would expand their future collective musical aspirations."
- The songs: starting with “The Song Remains the Same,” the performers surge onward through “Over the Hills and Far Away” before turning their instruments upside down to launch into “D'yer Mak'er” and the rest of Side B
- The mastermind behind Classic Albums Live: Toronto musician Craig Martin, who set out to find "the world's best musicians" for his project
- The musicians: a rotating lineup that occasionally includes local talent
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 6, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Redeem starting day of purchase for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Lakeland Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects The Lakeland Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.