Veteran studio musicians rebuild the entirety of Pink Floyd’s The Wall note by note
What You'll Get
- General-admission standing
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Classic Albums Live Presents Pink Floyd’s “The Wall”
- The concept: musicians re-creating a classic-rock album note-for-note
- The album: Pink Floyd’s The Wall
- The songs: starting with “In the Flesh,” the performers surge onward through “Another Brick in the Wall” before turning their instruments upside down to launch into “Comfortably Numb” and the rest of Side B
- The mastermind: Toronto musician Craig Martin, who set out to find “the world’s best musicians” for his project
- The musicians: a rotating lineup that occasionally includes local talent
- Other albums in their repertoire: The Beatles’ Abbey Road, Fleetwood Mac’s Rumors, Led Zeppelin’s Houses of the Holy, The Eagles’ Hotel California
- Their longest concert: a 13-hour performance of the entire Beatles catalog in Toronto in 2006
The Fine Print
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.