What You'll Get
- $9 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing perimeter (up to $25.65 value)
- $16 for one G-Pass for reserved balcony seating (up to $35.90 value)
- $16 for one G-Pass for reserved floor seating (up to $35.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Classic Albums Live: The Beatles’ Revolver 50th Anniversary
- The concept: Toronto’s Craig Martin, set out to find “the world’s best musicians” to recreate some of classic rock’s most influential and celebrated works.
- How they do it: using the exact instrumentation used on the original recordings
- The album they’ll be nailing every nuance of: The Beatles’ Revolver, the seminal album that’s regularly listed among the Top 10 Albums of All Time, this year celebrating its 50th anniversary
- A-side masterwork: “Eleanor Rigby,” McCartney’s narrative of loneliness that’s accompanied by a classical string octet
- B-side jaw-dropper: “Tomorrow Never Knows,” the Lennon composition that heralded The Beatles’ forthcoming studio mastery with its reverse guitar, looped effects, distorted vocals, and droning quality
- What happens in-between: Spot-on versions of favorites such as “Yellow Submarine,” “Good Day Sunshine,” “For No One,” and the sitar-psychedelic “Love You To”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 21, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.