- One G-Pass to see Classic Albums Live featuring The Eagles’ Hotel California
- When: Saturday, December 27, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Live Orlando
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $10 for general-admission standing at the floor perimeter (up to $24.40 value)
- $18 for reserved balcony seating (up to $34.60 value)
- $18 for reserved floor seating (up to $34.60 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Classic Albums Live featuring The Eagles’ Hotel California
- The concept: musicians recreating a classic-rock album note-for-note
- The mastermind: Toronto’s Craig Martin, who set out to find “the world’s best musicians” for his project
- The album: The Eagles’ Hotel California
- Its triumphs: selling 32 million copies worldwide, winning two Grammys, playing in a continuous loop at every hotel lobby in California
- Its thesis: a dissection of American materialism, decadence, and the toll it takes on our humanity
- Its songs: the crash-and-burn narrative of “Life in the Fast Lane,” the crumbling relationship of “Wasted Time,” and the Grammy-winning “Hotel California,” which landed at 49 on Rolling Stone’s “The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time” thanks to Don Felder’s Mexican-inspired guitar lick and Don Henley’s metaphorical lyrics