All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- The second-annual David Love Memorial Races
- When: Saturday, April 11, and Sunday, April 12, at 8 a.m. each day
- Door time: 7 a.m. each day
- Where: Sonoma Raceway
- Seating: General admission
- Parking included
- Ticket values include all fees.
Admission is free to students up through college as well as for members of the military with appropriate ID.
- $12 for one-day admission to the David Love Memorial Races on Saturday, April 11 (up to $25 value)
- $12 for one-day admission to the David Love Memorial Races on Sunday, April 12 (up to $25 value)
- $20 for two-day admission to the David Love Memorial Races (up to $40 value)
The David Love Memorial Races
- The Evolution of Racing: historic and vintage racecars from the ‘50’s, ‘60’s, and ‘70’s face off in different race groups
- Car Classes: sports cars, formula cars, sports racers, and Trans-Ams
- Up Close and Personal: car lovers can get close enough to inspect and touch timeless models that may include Ferraris, Porsches, Lotuses, Alfa Romeos, and Mustangs
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Sears Point. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Classic Sports Racing Group's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open at 7 a.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Classic Sports Racing Group
A non-profit club founded in 1968, Classic Sports Racing Group was established to uphold the appreciation, preservation, and use of vintage cars—particularly those built during the 1950s through the '80s. Today, the group celebrates these race cars with races at tracks around Northern California. These events emphasize general participation over wins and losses, showcasing cars as pieces of history instead of just competitive tools. Car types run the gamut from production cars to formula cars, Trans-Am, Can-Am, sports racers, and endurance cars.