- The second-annual David Love Memorial Races
- When: Saturday, April 11, and Sunday, April 12, at 8 a.m. each day
- Door time: 7 a.m. each day
- Where: Sonoma Raceway
- Seating: General admission
- Parking included
- Ticket values include all fees.
Admission is free to students up through college as well as for members of the military with appropriate ID.
- for one-day admission to the David Love Memorial Races on Saturday, April 11 (up to value)
- $12 for one-day admission to the David Love Memorial Races on Sunday, April 12 (up to $25 value)
- $20 for two-day admission to the David Love Memorial Races (up to $40 value)
The David Love Memorial Races
- The Evolution of Racing: historic and vintage racecars from the ‘50’s, ‘60’s, and ‘70’s face off in different race groups
- Car Classes: sports cars, formula cars, sports racers, Trans-Ams & more in eight Race Groups
- Up Close and Personal: car lovers can get close enough to inspect and touch timeless models that may include Ferraris, Porsches, Lotuses, Alfa Romeos, and Mustangs
Classic Sports Racing Group
A non-profit club founded in 1968, Classic Sports Racing Group was established to uphold the appreciation, preservation, and use of vintage cars–particularly those built during the 1950s, '60s, and '70s. Today, the group celebrates these race cars with races at tracks around Northern California. These events emphasize general participation over wins and losses, showcasing cars as pieces of history instead of just competitive tools. Car types run the gamut from Production cars to Formula cars, Trans-Am, Can-Am & Sports Racers such as those that ran at Le Mans.
29355 Arnold Dr.
Sonoma, CA 95476