- One ticket to Holiday Ice Spectacular
- When: Wednesday, December 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Cleveland Masonic Auditorium
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $15 for balcony seating (up to $24.21 value)
- $21 for mezzanine seating (up to $35.54 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Holiday Ice Spectacular
The closer Christmas comes, the harder it is to wait for the big day—even for Santa’s elves. That’s the case for an elf named Henry, who decides to rush the holidays a bit by shredding his page-a-day calendar and working his magic. Under his spell, the stage transforms into a life-size, ice-coated snow globe festooned in cheerful decorations and filled with graceful figure skaters. The accomplished cast glides through vignettes both athletic and comical, from a cowboy-themed group number to slapstick-filled interludes from clownish “Christmas fairies.” The highlight of the evening, though, might be the company’s compressed re-telling of The Nutcracker, which packs all of the sugar-coated thrills of the beloved ballet into a 12-minute routine. Henry narrates the program, which provides family-friendly entertainment with a few grownup chestnuts that will fly over little ones’ heads.