What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Clint Black
- When: Saturday, July 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Red Lion Woodlake Hotel Sacramento
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $23 for general admission (up to $46.84 value)
- $35 for middle reserved seating (up to $70.02 value)
- The man: singer-songwriter with a black cowboy hat and a twang-filled tenor
- The sound: classic country influenced by Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings, and Willie Nelson
- 30+: the number of his hits to land on the Billboard country-music charts
- 22: the number of those that reached number 1
- His debut: 1989’s triple platinum Killin’ Time
- His songs: tightly crafted and laced with ironic humor and heartfelt emotion
- Why fans love him: he’s retained his humility and dedication to classic country despite now having a star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame and knowing the secret A-lister handshake
- Other Hollywood accomplishments: appearing in films such as Maverick, mentoring young artists on Nashville Star, and competing on Celebrity Apprentice
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/11 for a ticket at venue will call. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.