- One ticket to see Clint Black
- When: Saturday, July 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Red Lion Woodlake Hotel Sacramento
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $23 for general admission (up to $46.84 value)
- $35 for middle reserved seating (up to $70.02 value)
- The man: singer-songwriter with a black cowboy hat and a twang-filled tenor
- The sound: classic country influenced by Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings, and Willie Nelson
- 30+: the number of his hits to land on the Billboard country-music charts
- 22: the number of those that reached number 1
- His debut: 1989’s triple platinum Killin’ Time
- His songs: tightly crafted and laced with ironic humor and heartfelt emotion
- Why fans love him: he’s retained his humility and dedication to classic country despite now having a star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame and knowing the secret A-lister handshake
- Other Hollywood accomplishments: appearing in films such as Maverick, mentoring young artists on Nashville Star, and competing on Celebrity Apprentice