Award-winning country artist fills hits such as “Killin’ Time” and “We Tell Ourselves” with his twangy tenor
What You'll Get
- Seating: sections C or D
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together
Must be 21 or older
- How This Voucher Works: Following purchase, your voucher will be in your account. You may redeem it via the mobile app when you enter the venue or print it out in advance. Use this to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His Sound: a twang-filled tenor laced through classic country influenced by Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings, and Willie Nelson
- His Debut: 1989’s triple platinum Killin’ Time, which paved the way for a career that’s launched more than 30 tightly-crafted hits onto the Billboard country-music charts
- Why Fans Love Him: he’s retained his humility and dedication to classic country—evidenced by his 10th studio album, 2015’s On Purpose—despite now having a star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame and knowing the secret A-lister handshake
The Fine Print
Final sale, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Expiration varies depending on the event date. Valid only for date and time selected. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together. ADA seating can't be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection w/ the event & releases Groupon & its affiliates, AXS, venue & their affiliates from any related claims. Ticket value includes all fees. AXS is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket must be used and expires on date of event for option purchased. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.