What You'll Get
- One ticket to CLINTON The Musical
- Where: New World Stages
- Seating: orchestra center, rows A–M, or orchestra side, rows A–L
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $49 for preview performances, March 25–April 8 (up to $95 value)
- $59 for performances in the regular run, April 10–26 (up to $95 value)
CLINTON The Musical
Meet WJ: he’s a wholesome, intelligent, upstanding citizen. Meet Billy: he’s a charming, saxophone-playing, troublemaking cad. And finally, meet Hillary: she’s married to both of them. A comic look at the days of the Clinton White House, CLINTON The Musical examines POTUS Number 42 by splitting him in half. WJ and Billy face down political crises and what one might call “romantic entanglements” with the First Lady standing loyally by. The power-trio has plenty of company, as notable figures including Newt Gingrich, Kenneth Starr, and even Eleanor Roosevelt drop by.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at New World Stages. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Clinton The Musical’s current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.