All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $22 for seating in rear left or right orchestra or front mezzanine (up to $38 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Carpenters Tribute Concert
- The Carpenters: The brother-sister duo of the ’70s and early ’80s who created a smooth, melodic vocal sound with a distinctly soft-spoken strength.
- The Tribute: Lisa Rock channels the incomparable Karen Carpenter in her lustrous vocal talent
- The Songs: expect performances of “Close to You” and “We’ve Only Just Begun,” along with rarer hits such as “Rainy Days and Mondays” and “This Masquerade”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 10, 2018. Limit 8/person. Reservation required 48hr in advance. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Palace Theatre
The Palace Theatre was hailed as "Connecticut's Most Magnificent" when it opened in 1927. Its grandeur was designed by architect Thomas Lamb of Madison Square Garden fame, who outfitted the vaudeville palace with a gilded proscenium and sweeping, pearl-shaded balconies. Today, audiences flock to the historic theater for performances from the Stamford Symphony, the Ballet School of Stamford, comedians, and musical acts.