Personal computers have replaced the postcard as the way we communicate and the dog as the thing that makes us feel less alone. Embrace the future of ever-evolving technology with this GrouponLive deal.
- Passes to the CloudCon Expo & Conference
- Where: South San Francisco Conference Center
- Door time: 8 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the full conference agenda.<p>
- $99 for a one-day pass on Tuesday, May 14 at 10 a.m. (up to a $249 value)
- $99 for a one-day pass on Wednesday, May 15 at 10 a.m. (up to a $249 value)
- $160 for a two-day pass for both May 14 and May 15 at 10 a.m.
(up to a $600 value)
- Passes include breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks; access to all speakers, tutorials, workshops, and exhibition areas; and internet access.<p>
Though the CloudCon Expo & Conference offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.<p>
CloudCon Expo & Conference
There’s no question that cloud computing is fast becoming a hot-button topic in information technology. What using it entails, however, is a slightly more complicated issue. To aid the IT professionals and corporate decision-makers considering cloud deployment, the CloudCon Expo & Conference brings together presenters, exhibitors, and experts for two days of networking and workshops. The schedule of distinguished speakers includes such industry experts as Chris C. Kemp, CEO of Nebula and former Chief Technology Officer for IT at NASA, and Renata Budko, co-founder and vice president of HyTrust. Day-long Hadoop and Build-a-Cloud workshops introduce attendees to new technologies and each other, giving them the chance to work with provided software tools and finally finish their houses of business cards.