What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to Stewart Copeland & Jon Kimura Parker: Off the Score (up to $50.60 value)
- When: Friday, March 27, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Clowes Memorial Hall
- Seating: main floor
- Door time:
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Stewart Copeland & Jon Kimura Parker: Off the Score
- The Theme: exploring new musical universes where genres no longer apply in a chamber music program that collides classical music with the improvisational instincts of rock and roll
- The Players: Stewart Copeland, who altered expectations of rock drummers with his profound work in The Police, and award-winning pianist Jon Kimura Parker, with support from Met Opera violinist Yoon Kwon, rising star bassist Marlon Martinez, and champion of the Electronic Valve Instrument (EVI) Judd Miller
- The Program: an exciting mix of classical and post-modern sounds featuring new compositions by Copeland and Parker, clever renditions of Stravinsky, Ravel, Piazzolla and Aphex Twin, and hits from Copeland’s days with The Police
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 27, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 3/5 in person at the Clowes Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Clowes Memorial Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Clowes Memorial Hall's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call venue promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Clowes Memorial Hall
For the late Dr. George Henry Alexander Clowes, the most important things in life were science and the arts. The good doctor wanted to share this devotion with the Indianapolis community, so he devised and funded Clowes Memorial Hall at Butler University. Completed in 1963, the hall shares Butler's gorgeous aesthetic with its arching stone façade and lush crimson interior, which has room for over 2,000 patrons. In addition to major touring productions and public speakers, Clowes Memorial Hall is also the home of the Indianapolis Opera, the Butler Ballet, and the Indy 500.