- NASCAR racing packages during Chase Weekend
- Where: Chicagoland Speedway
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Chase Weekend schedule features the following races:
- The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race on Friday, September 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- The NASCAR XFINITY Series race on Saturday, September 19, at 5 p.m.
- The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Sunday, September 20, at 2 p.m.
$99 for a Sprint Cup Series Race Package ($200 total value)
- One Section E grandstand seat during Sunday’s Sprint Cup race
- One Fan Zone pit pass; click here for more info
- A $10 food and beverage voucher
- Tickets will be mailed on or before September 1st
$1,500 for a Fantasy Camp Weekend Package ($4,999.99 total value)
- Groupon-exclusive package limited to 60 fans
- Premium chair-back grandstand seats for every race during Chase Weekend
- Weekend long NASCAR credentials, which includes weekend-long access to the garage, pit, infield fan zone, and the grass or track area for driver introductions
- Reserved seat during all three NASCAR drivers’ meetings throughout the weekend
- Meet-and-greet with track president Scott Paddock on Friday, September 18
- Garage tour and private meet-and-greet with NASCAR legend Rusty Wallace on Sunday, September 20
- A ride in the pace car on a day of your choice during the weekend
- Access to Victory Lane for all three races
- Group photo with the winning driver of each race in Victory Lane
- Preferred parking pass for the entire weekend
- $100 worth of concession stand credits to use at your leisure
- Sprint FanVision rental for the entire weekend
- Fantasy Camp hooded sweatshirt, hat, lanyard, and credential holder
Before the cold weather arrives and Chicago has to convert all of its stadiums into giant mugs of hot chocolate, NASCAR’s Chase Weekend will wave the checkered flag on summer with a triple-header of races at Chicagoland Speedway. On September 18 and 19, the Camping World Truck Series and XFINITY Series will return to the Windy City to showcase the sport’s next generation of stars as they attempt to join the ranks of NASCAR’s elite. Then on Sunday, September 20, the Sprint Cup Series will begin its playoff season with the first race of the Challenger Round, during which all 16 drivers in the Chase Grid will face off. Special events throughout the weekend will only add to the festivities, including an infield concert by Brett Eldredge prior to the race on September 20.
Amid the echoes of squealing tires and humming engines, the grandstands barely have a moment to enjoy any silence. That’s because the Chicagoland Speedway plays host to big ticket racing events such as the NASCAR XFINITY and Sprint Cup Series and the ARCA Racing Series. The grandstands reach up to 15 stories tall—the same height as the Navy Pier Ferris Wheel—giving spectators unencumbered views of its 1.5-mile, D-shaped tri-oval track and any pixelated frogs that try to cross it.