What You'll Get
- $16 for one general-admission ticket (up to $32 value)
Dates and Times
- Thursday, November 12 or 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 14 or 21, at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, November 15 or 22, at 2 p.m.
- The Plot: An anonymous invitation beckons a talented group of dancers and musicians to a dinner at Highcrest Mansion. But soon the attendees find themselves in the midst of murder. It’s up to the audience to suss out the villain, and their collective vote shapes the outcome of the play.
- The Music: Two vocalists and a three-piece jazz ensemble carve a slice of rip-roaring jazz straight out of the 1920s.
- For Fans Of: the board-game Clue, the Jazz Age, and whodunnits
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.