What You'll Get
DJs often begin as avid record collectors, much as orchestra conductors often start out as people who just have a ton of French horns lying around. See passion at work with this deal.
- $28 for one ticket to see Club Cirque Festival 2013 with Steve Aoki, Borgore, and Waka Flocka Flame (a $50.41 value)
- When: Saturday, October 19, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Raymond James Stadium South Lot
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
Steve Aoki, Borgore, and Waka Flocka Flame
- Who is Steve Aoki, according to Steve Aoki’s website?: “a time traveling, speed reading, fortune telling, machine gunning, gypsy loving, scuba diving, multi-tasking, poker playing fan of life.”
- Who is Steve Aoki, according to the average fan?: dance-music royalty, founder of Dim Mak Records, and a chart-topping remix machine whose Midas touch has enhanced tracks by Robin Thicke, Eminem, and Drake
- What to expect from his show: heavy bass, undulating crowds, lasers, and maybe a cake in the face
- Who Borgore is: an Israeli DJ who wants to get you dancing
- His varied musical background: he learned to play the piano, graduated a youth program as a saxophone major, and joined a death metal band
- Borgore’s sound: gorestep, a blend of dubstep and heavy metal
- Waka Flocka Flame jams to wave your hands in the air to: “Hard in Da Paint” and “O Let’s Do It”
- Waka Flocka Flame hit inspired by the world’s lousiest juggler: “No Hands” <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 19, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 10/19 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Raymond James Stadium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Eventbrite's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 6pm. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.