What You'll Get
- $35 for two tickets for floor seating (cocktail tables) (up to $57.40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
**Dates and Times
- Friday, November 11, at 7 p.m. or 10 p.m.
- Saturday, November 12, at 7 p.m. or 10 p.m.
The Lalas Burlesque Show
Warning: This is a burlesque promo, so probably don't watch it at work
- Who The Lalas Are: a sexy septet of Los Angeles–based professional dancers—including the French Bénédicte, saucy Aussie Laura, and high-kicking Melissa—whose scintillating and hilarious act has become one of the nation’s most sought-after burlesque shows
- Where You’ve Seen Them: steaming up television screens on Tosh.0, CSI:NY, Little Women LA, New Girl, Glee, and The People’s Choice Awards, and opening for Ke$ha’s birthday party in Ibiza
- The Choreographer: celebrity dance master Erin Lamont, who has crafted steps for everyone from Lady Gaga to the L.A. Clippers Dance Team, and has taught at the Sydney Dance Company and the Melbourne Music Academy
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Engelbert Humperdinck: The 50th Anniversary Tour
Short attention spans are rewarded at the Rocksino. The lounge spills out onto the casino's gaming floor, so you can turn from the bar to the stage to a prime people-watching arena with just a swivel of the head. Of course, you're likely to be drawn in by the live performances no matter what else is going on: the standup comics on stage arrive backed by national acclaim and bearing high-energy riffs, agile crowd-work, and even the occasional squeaky-clean set for people who can't show up to work smelling like swear words. Servers distribute finger foods, wine, buckets of beer, and sweet, fruity cocktails throughout the show.