What You'll Get
- $13 for two tickets for high-top table seating at a standup show (up to $30.70 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Derek Richards: comedy veteran who has toured the world performing for servicemen and women on USO tours (Friday, November 13, at 7:30 p.m. or 10 p.m.; or Saturday, November 14, at 7 p.m. or 9:30 p.m.)
- Carl Strong: animated comedian known for opening for musical legends such as Gladys Knight and Smoky Robinson. Even more impressive is his bouncing back after a heart transplant, once again bringing his comedy to the rest of the country and living up to his last name. (Friday, November 20, at 7:30 p.m. or 10 p.m.; or Saturday, November 21, at 7 p.m. or 9:30 p.m.)
- Max Dolcelli: comedy veteran of 30 years known for catering his act to whatever the audience wants, whether it be clean, bawdy, or a mixture of the two (Friday, November 27, at 7:30 p.m. or 10 p.m.; or Saturday, November 28, at 7 p.m. or 9:30 p.m.)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Engelbert Humperdinck: The 50th Anniversary Tour
Short attention spans are rewarded at the Rocksino. The lounge spills out onto the casino's gaming floor, so you can turn from the bar to the stage to a prime people-watching arena with just a swivel of the head. Of course, you're likely to be drawn in by the live performances no matter what else is going on: the standup comics on stage arrive backed by national acclaim and bearing high-energy riffs, agile crowd-work, and even the occasional squeaky-clean set for people who can't show up to work smelling like swear words. Servers distribute finger foods, wine, buckets of beer, and sweet, fruity cocktails throughout the show.