- $13 for two tickets for high-top seating (up to $30.70 value)
- Larry Reeb (February 5 and 6): He’s been seen on HBO and VH1’s Standup Spotlight and heard waxing politically incorrect on The Bob & Tom Show.
- Kevin Lee (February 12 and 13): This comedian and magician has performed on five seasons of BET’s Comic View and played to sold out crowds on Wynton Marsalis’s The Magic Hour Tour.
- Darren “DS” Sanders (February 19 and 20): “The Man of Many Faces” has been seen on BET and Comedy Central and performing for the Congressional Black Caucus.
- Al Romas (February 26 and 27): The author of How About a Hand for the Last Guy has taken his act to Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, and A&E, and earned a spotlight in the New York Times.
Hard Rock Live and Club Velvet
Short attention spans are rewarded at the Rocksino. The lounge spills out onto the casino's gaming floor, so you can turn from the bar to the stage to a prime people-watching arena with just a swivel of the head. Of course, you're likely to be drawn in by the live performances no matter what else is going on: the standup comics on stage arrive backed by national acclaim and bearing high-energy riffs, agile crowd-work, and even the occasional squeaky-clean set for people who can't show up to work smelling like swear words. Servers distribute finger foods, wine, buckets of beer, and sweet, fruity cocktails throughout the show.