What You'll Get
- $13—$30 for two tickets for high-top seating (up to $57.80 value)
- Pricing and values vary depending on the date, showtime, and performer
- Mary Lynn Rajskub (May 27–29): best known as Jack Bauer’s trusted colleague Chloe O’Brian on 24, Rajskub’s “breezily obscene” (Los Angeles Times) style touches upon relationships, motherhood, and more
- Theo Von (June 3–5): creator of CrankTexts.com, host of Yahoo’s Primetime in No Time, and seen on Comedy Central, Last Comic Standing, and MTV’s Road Rules
- Frankie Paul (June 24–25): as seen on Comedy Central and heard on radio shows such as The Rick & Bubba Show and Bob & Sheri
- Also Appearing: J Bliss (June 10–11) | Bodacious (June 17–18)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 25, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Engelbert Humperdinck: The 50th Anniversary Tour
Short attention spans are rewarded at the Rocksino. The lounge spills out onto the casino's gaming floor, so you can turn from the bar to the stage to a prime people-watching arena with just a swivel of the head. Of course, you're likely to be drawn in by the live performances no matter what else is going on: the standup comics on stage arrive backed by national acclaim and bearing high-energy riffs, agile crowd-work, and even the occasional squeaky-clean set for people who can't show up to work smelling like swear words. Servers distribute finger foods, wine, buckets of beer, and sweet, fruity cocktails throughout the show.