What You'll Get
- $15 for two tickets for high-top table seating to Derek Richards (up to $25 value)
- $20 for two tickets for general admission to Billy Donato (up to $45.50 value)
- $15 for two tickets for general admission to UFC Viewing Party (up to $25.10 value)
- View the seating chart
- Derek Richards on Friday, June 16, at 7 p.m.
- Derek Richards on Friday, June 16, at 9:30 p.m.
- Derek Richards on Saturday, June 17, at 7 p.m.
- Derek Richards on Saturday, June 17, at 9:30 p.m.
- Billy Donato on Friday, June 30, at 8 p.m.
- Billy Donato on Saturday, July 1, at 8 p.m.
- UFC Viewing Party on Saturday, July 8, at 8 p.m.
Derek Richards, Billy Donato, or UFC Viewing Party
- Derek Richards: Comedy veteran who has toured the world performing for servicemen and women on USO tours; featuring Kevin Kramis
- Billy Donato: a Vegas crooner who grew up in the Little Italy neighborhood of Cleveland pays tribute to his roots with a “Salute to America”
- UFC Viewing Party: Watch a match of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, which includes mixed martial arts into every fight
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 8, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Large purses and backpacks are not permitted. No cameras permitted. Tickets are on a first-come, first-served basis. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Engelbert Humperdinck: The 50th Anniversary Tour
Short attention spans are rewarded at the Rocksino. The lounge spills out onto the casino's gaming floor, so you can turn from the bar to the stage to a prime people-watching arena with just a swivel of the head. Of course, you're likely to be drawn in by the live performances no matter what else is going on: the standup comics on stage arrive backed by national acclaim and bearing high-energy riffs, agile crowd-work, and even the occasional squeaky-clean set for people who can't show up to work smelling like swear words. Servers distribute finger foods, wine, buckets of beer, and sweet, fruity cocktails throughout the show.