- $13 for two tickets for high-top table seating (up to $25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Performers and Showtimes
- Friday, February 3, at 7 p.m. or 9:30 p.m. (Darren “DS” Sanders)
- Saturday, February 4, at 7 p.m. or 9:30 p.m. (Darren “DS” Sanders)
- Friday, March 24, at 7 p.m. or 9:30 p.m. (Mike Armstrong)
- Saturday, March 25, at 7 p.m. or 9:30 p.m. (Mike Armstrong)
- Darren Sanders: “The Man of Many Faces” has been seen ranting about life’s many simplicities on BET, on Comedy Central, and performing for the Congressional Black Caucus. Mike Paramore joins.
- Mike Armstrong: Known to listeners of The Bob & Tom Show as “Bob and Tom’s favorite ex-cop,” Mike has been married so long, according to his Facebook page, that “[he doesn’t] even look both ways when [he crosses] the street.”
Engelbert Humperdinck: The 50th Anniversary Tour
Short attention spans are rewarded at the Rocksino. The lounge spills out onto the casino's gaming floor, so you can turn from the bar to the stage to a prime people-watching arena with just a swivel of the head. Of course, you're likely to be drawn in by the live performances no matter what else is going on: the standup comics on stage arrive backed by national acclaim and bearing high-energy riffs, agile crowd-work, and even the occasional squeaky-clean set for people who can't show up to work smelling like swear words. Servers distribute finger foods, wine, buckets of beer, and sweet, fruity cocktails throughout the show.