All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see CMT Next Women Of Country - Sara Evans, RaeLynn & Kalie Shorr, starting from $39
- Seating: orchestra
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Sara Evans’s first gig: performing with her family band at the age of 4
- Since then: She’s become a multiplatinum success, as skilled with a traditional country tune as she is with a polished pop confection.
- Her first album: Three Chords and the Truth, which AllMusic.com described as “[ringing] out with an air of originality helped along by great tunes”
- Extracurricular achievements: authoring faith-based novels, such as Love Lifted Me, hot-stepping it on Dancing with the Stars, and posing for People’s 50 Most Beautiful People issue
- Hits you might hear: “A Little Bit Stronger,” “Slow Me Down,” and “Born to Fly”
- Also Appearing: RaeLynn | Kalie Shorr
The Fine Print
About Palace Theatre
Wine-colored velvet hangs over the Palace Theatre’s vast proscenium stage, completing a picture of elegance sketched out by the ornate cream walls and balconies. Opened in 1931 as an RKO movie house, the theater has survived the century with much of its original furnishings intact, including the huge brass chandelier and the original murals by Andrew Karoly and Jules Zartol.