- Tickets to Butterflies are Free and brunch or dinner for one, two, three, or four
- When: Saturday, August 15, at 7 p.m., or Sunday, August 16, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Hilton Head Lakes - Lake House
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Tickets include a catered brunch or dinner from Southern Spice Catering. A cash bar is also available.
- $44.20 for one ticket (up to $52 value)
- $89 for two tickets (up to $104 value)
- $133 for three tickets (up to $156 value)
- $145 for four tickets (up to $208 value)
Butterflies are Free
In Leonard Gershe’s Tony Award-winning comedy Butterflies are Free, Don Baker is determined not to let anything stand in the way of pursuing his dreams—not blindness, not frustration, and especially not his mother. Finally moving into his own low-budget Manhattan apartment after years of coddling, he’s delighted to discover that one of his new neighbors, Jill, is as jubilant as her name and as beautiful as a person with an extremely symmetrical face could be. But, even though Don feels he’s finally on a path to both love and independence, it would seem his mother has other ideas.