- for one ticket to Michael Yo (up to value)
- Where: Cobb’s Comedy Club
- Seating: general admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Friday, January 16, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 6:45 p.m.
- Friday, January 16, at 10:15 p.m. Doors open at 10 p.m.
- Saturday, January 17, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:15 p.m.
- Saturday, January 17, at 9:45 p.m. Doors open at 9:30 p.m.
Enigmatic comedian, E! celebrity correspondent, and Chelsea Lately regular Michael Yo celebrates tawdry humor and base instincts in his standup act. With a keen wit, a penchant for hobnobbing, and the ability to make cows laugh until they spew milk out their noses, Yo fills his bottomless chuckle cache with material based on his Hollywood expertise and dating inexpertness.
Cobb’s Comedy Club
Cobb’s Comedy Club has split sides for over 30 years. Rose-colored arches frame the 400-seat venue, where a rotating slate of comics seen on film and television crack open cans of fresh chuckle before audiences seated at cabaret tables on the main floor or balcony. Suds from a full-service bar help guests wash down upscale American fare, which is prepared with homemade ingredients and free-range rubber chickens.