What You'll Get
- One ticket to Cocoa Mardi Gras with Pepper and Dwayne Dopsie
- When: Saturday, February 21, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Downtown Cocoa Village
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $10 for general admission (up to $16.55 value)
- $45 for VIP entry, which includes access to a private open bar and free catered food from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., as well as private bathrooms (up to $74.95 value)
Cocoa Mardi Gras with Pepper and Dwayne Dopsie
- Pepper: Bringing a sound that’s as sun-drenched and breezy as their Hawaiian homeland, this reggae-rock trio stomps and grinds out odes to love and pogo sticks, as heard in its song “Give It Up;” most recently they released a self-titled album after working with producer Matt Wallace.
- Dwayne Dopsie and the Zydeco Hellraisers: Just like his father, Zydeco pioneer Rockin’ Dopsie, Dwayne takes audiences to Lafayette with zesty Creole melodies driven by rub-board rhythms and his zippy squeeze-boxing, which scored him the crown at the America’s Hottest Accordion contest.
- Other Acts: The Earful | UNRB | Coastal Breed
- The Food: Mounds of shrimp give up their status as “non-boiled” and “uneaten” as the cooks of Fishlips carbonate them with Louisiana flair.
- The Centerpiece: While 30 floats parade through the crowd, masqueraded revelers will find countless opportunities to fetch airborne beads or sharpen their hitchhiking skills.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 21, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 2/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Downtown Cocoa Village. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.