What You'll Get
- One ticket to Cocoa Oktoberfest
- When: Saturday, October 3, at noon
- Where: Cocoa Riverfront Park
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- $7 for general admission (up to $14.85 value)
- $20 for a VIP package (up to $42.70 value)
The VIP package includes:
- First-come, first-served seating area
- VIP kickoff party with open bar (mid-level liquor brands from noon–4 p.m. in VIP Tent)
- Private trailer bathrooms with attendant
- VIP tent with private bar from 4 p.m.–10 p.m.
- The food: feed your inner deutschman with a bevy of traditional German dishes such as wursts and brezels
- The drinks: grab a mug and say “prost!” to a bevy of German lagers, or go the liquor route if you’re a VIP
- The fun: expect jolly family activities, including a costume contest, plus plenty of dancing to jaunty music from the main-stage acts
- G. Love & Special Sauce: with peppery rapping, intoxicating slide-guitar riffs, and foot-stomping harmonica jams, this popular Philly act gets audiences swaying and swiveling to the laid-back blues, funk, and eclectic hip-hop of hits such as “Cold Beverage” and “Baby’s Got Sauce”
- Rootz Underground: the electrified-yet-organic reggae-roots act from Kingston, Jamaica, captures that cool essence of ’70s reggae while delivering positive lyrical messages, and has developed a following by touring more than 22 countries and jammin’ with reggae royalty such as Ziggy and Stephen Marley
- Moska Project: when this Jupiter, Florida, sextet hits the stage, crowds dance to Latin-and-reggae rock featuring freewheeling guitar and sax solos with influences from Bob Marley to Coldplay
- Jimmy & Eckhard: in case all the reggae has crowds thinking Bob Marley was German, accordionist Jimmy Horzen and yodeler Eckhard Wachsmuth treat the fest to traditional Bavarian ditties
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 10/3 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.