What You'll Get
- $23.25 for one G-Pass for upper level seating (up to $30.25 value)
- $30.25 for one G-Pass for lower level seating (up to $40.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Code Gang Comedy Month
- Tanisha Long & Esther Ku (Thursday, March 3, at 8 p.m.): Esther Ku laces her charm and effortless chuckle into each of her endeavors, whether as a cast member of MTV’s GirlCode or as finalist in Last Comic Standing’s sixth season; Tanisha Long has been seen on Girl Code, Guy Code, and in Paul Feig’s Admission.
- Jamie Lee (Thursday, March 10, at 8 p.m.): Semi-finalist on Last Comic Standing, cast member on MTV’s GirlCode, and named by Nerve.com as one of the Top Five Comedians Who Should Be Movie Stars
- Lil Duval (Thursday, March 17, at 8 p.m.): The host of the MTV2 video roundup show Ain’t That America, Lil Duval is often seen in the music videos of T.I., Yung Joc, Plies, Young Jeezy, and Trae Tha Truth.
- Andrew Schulz (Thursday, March 24, at 8 p.m.): As seen on Guy Court, Benders, Last Call with Carson Daly, Guy Court, and more
- Carly Aquilino (Thursday, March 31, at 8 p.m.): As seen on MTV’s Girl Code, Gotham Comedy Live, and The Jim Gaffigan Show
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.