What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Cox Charities Benefit Concert featuring Colbie Caillat
- When: Friday, May 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Chrysler Hall
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $35 for best-available orchestra (up to $68.05 value)
- $25 for the dress circle (up to $55.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Cox Charities Benefit Concert featuring Colbie Caillat
- How she got her first fans: on MySpace, where, after posting a few finished tracks, she became the site’s top unsigned artist and snagged the attention of Rolling Stone
- One of those songs: “Bubbly,” a summery single that dropped in July, allowing it to top the singles chart with ease
- The album on which “Bubbly” appears: Coco, a collection of 12 folk-pop gems that sparkle like fireflies trapped in a disco ball
- Fans Colbie earned with Coco: John Mayer, with whom she then toured, and Jason Mraz and Taylor Swift, who became collaborators
- The Mraz collaboration: “Lucky,” a charming duet that won hearts both before and after it was prominently featured on Glee
- Her latest release: 2014’s Gypsy Heart, led by the Babyface-produced single “Try”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Chrysler Hall on 5/15. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chrysler Hall
Set behind a massive reflecting pool, Chrysler Hall's aesthetic encapsulates classic elegance and futuristic comfort with a facade that conjures the Parthenon by way of extraterrestrial visitors. Founded in 1972, the performing arts center has grown to become Hampton Roads' premiere venue, and more than 150,000 patrons pass the minimalist columns every year. Chrysler Hall is home to such culture creators as the Virginia Symphony Orchestra, the Virginia Arts Festival, Norfolk Forum, and the Generic Theater.