- $40.63 for one G-Pass to Colbie Caillat and Christina Perri (up to $62.50 value)
- When: Wednesday, August 19, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Comerica Theatre
- Seating: rows 20–35 of sections 1–7
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How Colbie Caillat got her first fans: on MySpace, where, after posting a few finished tracks, she became the site’s top unsigned artist and snagged the attention of Rolling Stone
- Debut album: Coco, a collection of 12 folk-pop gems including single “Bubbly,” that sparkle like fireflies trapped in a disco ball
- Fans Colbie earned with Coco: John Mayer, with whom she then toured, and Jason Mraz and Taylor Swift, who became collaborators
- The Mraz collaboration: “Lucky,” a charming duet that won hearts both before and after it was prominently featured on Glee
- Her latest release: 2014’s Gypsy Heart, led by the Babyface-produced single “Try”
- What this songwriter, guitarist, and pianist was raised on: Guns ‘N Roses. And Shredded Wheat.
- Her first big hit: the debut single “Jar of Hearts,” whose piano-driven drama sounds influenced by GNR’s “November Rain”
- Where you may have heard it first: on So You Think You Can Dance or belted by Lea Michele in an episode of Glee
- Independent bonafides: when the So You Think You Can Dance episode aired, demand skyrocketed immediately, and the then-unsigned Christina released the single on her own
- Other song to check out: “Be My Forever,” her 2014 duet with Ed Sheeran