- $19.50 for one G-Pass to see Cold War Kids (up to $32 value)
- When: Saturday, January 25, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blue Atlantic City
- Section: general-admission floor, standing room only
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Cold War Kids
- What Cold War Kids sound like: one half soul, one half garage rock, one half junkyard blues, and one half bad math
- Where you first heard them: “Hang Me Up to Dry,” the hit single from their 2007 debut album, Robbers and Cowards
- How their next two albums evolved: more synths, more darkness, more experimentation
- What Kevin E.G. Perry at NME said about their newest album, Dear Miss Lonelyhearts: “They’ve… gone back to the sort of idiosyncratic weirdness that made us fall for them in the first place.”<p>