What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $49.85 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Cold War Kids
- What Cold War Kids sound like: one half soul, one half garage rock, one half junkyard blues, and one half bad math
- Where you first heard them: “Hang Me Up to Dry,” the hit single from their 2007 debut album, Robbers and Cowards
- How their following two albums evolved: more synths, more darkness, more experimentation
- Their latest: 2014’s Hold My Home, which Allmusic.com calls “some of Cold War Kids’ best work since Robbers & Cowards”
- The Lone Bellow: Started by Zach Williams to help him cope while his wife recovered from temporary paralysis, this songwriting project developed into a full-fledged three-piece that combines Americana and indie-folk into singles such as “Fake Roses” and “Green Eyes and a Heart of Gold.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 17, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.