All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket to see Cole Swindell with special guests Granger Smith featuring Earl Dibbles Jr. (up to $29 value)
- Opening act: Jo Caine
- When: Thursday, August 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: FirstMerit Bank Event Park
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- How Cole Swindell ended up in Nashville: He followed his college buddy, Luke Bryan
- Other connections to Bryan: they’re members of the same fraternity, they weened a family of sea monkeys together, and Swindell wrote six of the songs on Bryan’s Spring Break…Here to Party
- Other people he’s written songs for: Florida Georgia Line, Scotty McCreery, Craig Campbell, himself
- His first single: “Chillin’ It,” which he released independently before it caught the attention of Warner Nashville
- Where it landed on the charts: at the top of the Billboard country chart
- Where it landed in his discography: on his 2014 self-titled debut, which includes 11 other down-home tracks such as “Ain’t Worth the Whiskey,” “Brought to You by Beer,” and “Dozen Roses & a Six-Pack”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.