What You'll Get
- $49 for one weekend pass to the Coleman Turtle Music Festival featuring Our Lady Peace and I Mother Earth (up to $98.93 value)
- When: August 1–2 at 12 p.m.
- Where: Kinsmen Park
- General admission
- Door time: 11:30 a.m.
- Click here to view the lineup
Coleman Turtle Music Festival
- Our Lady Peace (Saturday): Although they’ve sold millions of albums over the past two decades, the hard-hitting trio behind “Superman’s Dead” and “Somewhere Out There” plays like a band reborn as they rip through a catalog of hits.
- I Mother Earth (Sunday): Best known for ’90s alternative rock staples “One More Astronaut” and “Another Sunday,” the jammy quartet broke fans’ hearts with their eight year hiatus, but made up for it by reuniting in 2012 with the return-to-form single “We Got The Love.”
- Hollerado (Saturday): With sharp humor, undeniable hooks, and a viral video smash “Americanarama,” these jaunty indie rockers earned a Juno nod for “Best New Band” and landed tours with The Flaming Lips and Weezer.
- Great Lake Swimmers (Saturday): This long-running indie-folk outfit combines blooming banjos, violins, haunting harmonies, and lush indie-folk melodies into an enchanting mix that has scored them a Juno nomination and a Canadian Indie Award for Favourite Folk/Roots Artist/Group.
- Limblifter (Sunday): in 1996, Limblifter recorded a self-titled debut that included the Top 40 hits “Tinfoil” and “Vicious,” and then kept fans in suspense throughout 20 years of hiatuses and lineup changes. Luckily, Pacific Milk, the first album from singer/guitarist Ryan Dahle and company in eleven years, makes up for lost time with a tackle-box of fresh alt-rock hooks.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 2, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 8/1 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For disability seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.