Whose Line Is It Anyway? stars take their performance into the virtual world and do their famous improv show via Zoom
About This Deal
This is a virtual event, which means you’ll watch a live stream of the show/performance remotely while you practice social distancing from the comfort of your own home. To access the live stream on your computer or mobile device, visit the provided link and enter the redemption code located in the center of your voucher.
- One ticket includes access per household (can be watched on one device with an unlimited number of viewers)
- Type of communication: Zoom
- Age restrictions: Must be 13 or older
- Available dates and times:
- Sunday, April 11 at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT
- Saturday, April 17 at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT
- Saturday, May 8 at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT
- Saturday, May 15 at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT
- Saturday, May 22 at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT
- Saturday, June 5 at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT
- Show duration: 60 minutes
Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood
- Who They Are: Longtime Whose Line Is It Anyway? stars who’ve toted their quick-witted, improvised comedy around the country for years.
- The Show: Not bound by scripts, the duo takes suggestions from the audience and fluidly bounces off each other’s screwball bits to craft hilarious scenes on the fly and incorporate attendees into the onstage action.
- What to Expect: Though audiences can expect daredevil games and easy patter between the two stage vets, the form of any given show won’t unfold until the night of the performance—as the Herald-Review reported, they’ve “developed an aversion to ever performing the same joke or routine twice.”