- Colin Mochrie & Brad Sherwood of Whose Line is it Anyway?
- When: Saturday, November 23, at 5:30 p.m. or 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Carnegie Library Music Hall
- Seating: best available
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Both shows will be filmed for a future broadcast comedy special
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
- $26 for one ticket (up to a $44.50 value)
- $38 for one ticket plus the DVD Two Man Group: Live & Dangerous Comedy (up to a $64.50 value)<p>
Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood
Longtime Whose Line Is It Anyway? stars Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood have toted their quick-witted, improvised comedy around the country for years. Not bound by scripts, the duo takes suggestions from the audience and fluidly bounces off each other’s screwball bits to craft hilarious scenes on the fly. As the evening rolls on, they draft game but uncoached audience members into the onstage action. Though audiences can expect daredevil games and easy patter between the two stage vets, the form of any given show won’t unfold until the night of the performance—as the Herald-Review reported, they’ve “developed an aversion to ever performing the same joke or routine twice.”<p>