What You'll Get
- $14 for one ticket for general admission (up to $22 value)
Collected Shorts by Theresa Rebeck directed by Pamela Adlon
- Theresea Rebeck: This American playwright, novelist, and TV writer has earned the Mystery Writers of America’s Edgar Award and the Athena Film Festival Award for Excellence as a Playwright and Author of Films.
- The Shorts: The evening will feature early works from the prolific playwright that are collectively known as The Bar Plays—Big Mistake, Drinking Problem, Speakeasy, Deliver Me, Does This Woman Have a Name?, Funeral Play, and Katie and Frank.
- Themes Tackled: The plays focus primarily on young people as they struggle to get started in the world while making sense of their past and the idea of their future.
- Director Pamela Adlon: Actor, voiceover artist, writer, producer best known for her roles as Marcy Runkle on Californication, Pamela on Louie, and Bobby Hill on King of the Hill. With her new series Better Things, co created with famed comedian Louis C.K., Adlon writes, directs, produces, and stars in the FX series.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 23, 2016. Limit 14/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.