What You'll Get
- $44.50 for one G-Pass for sections 101–104 (up to $77 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Alabama Shakes with special guests July Talk
- “Hold On”: the band’s first single and what listeners probably said to themselves when they heard the electrifying blend of roots rock, Americana, and blues
- “You Ain’t Alone”: if you get chills from lead singer and guitarist Brittany Howard’s voice, which invites comparisons to Aretha Franklin, AC/DC’s Bon Scott, and Led Zeppelin’s Robert Plant
- “I Ain’t the Same”: what the band members surely thought to themselves when that very song landed on SiriusXM host Justin Gage’s music blog, setting off a firestorm of label offers that led to 2012’s critically acclaimed Boys & Girls
- “Gimme All Your Love”: something the Americana Music Honors & Awards did when they crowned the band Emerging Artist of the Year in 2012
- “Don’t Wanna Fight”: the galvanizing lead single off the band’s sophomore album, Sound & Color
- Joining them: July Talk, a garage-laced blues band who was nominated for Breakthrough Group of the Year at the 2014 Juno Awards
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 23, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For disability accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.