What You'll Get
- $36.85 for one ticket to see Collective Soul, plus a digital download of its latest album, See What You Started By Continuing (up to $39.85 value)
- When: Friday, October 30, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Summit Music Hall
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- The Collective: principal songwriter and frontman Ed Roland (lead vocals/keyboards/guitars), Dean Roland (rhythm guitarist), Will Turpin (bassist), Johnny Rabb (drummer), and Jesse Triplett (lead guitarist)
- Their Formation: happened in the tiny town of Stockbridge, GA, in the early ’90s
- What They Started: alternative rock, in a sense—the band helped define and redefine the genre’s sound throughout its multi-platinum-selling career
- How They’re Continuing: through their long-awaited ninth studio album and Vanguard Records debut
- See What You Started By Continuing: the album—complete with the new single “This”—which kicks off the band’s 21st Birthday tour
- What Makes It Special: it was recorded after a year’s hiatus following 19 years of non-stop touring
- Ed Roland’s Take: “When we came back together, we were rested and more confident than we had ever been in our careers. We never thought of this as a second chance, but more of a second breath. We wanted to continue doing what we had always done and that was to make guitar driven music.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 10/30 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must provide email address at checkout which we will provide to Concord Music Group to facilitate digital download. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.