What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Collective Soul, plus a digital download of its latest album, See What You Started By Continuing
- When: Friday, November 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Wiltern
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $20 for early-admission general-admission standing (up to $45.85 value). [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for early-admission general-admission standing (up to $45.85 value). [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $30 for general-admission standing (up to $45.85 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Collective: principal songwriter and frontman Ed Roland (lead vocals/keyboards/guitars), Dean Roland (rhythm guitarist), Will Turpin (bassist), Johnny Rabb (drummer), and Jesse Triplett (lead guitarist)
- Their Formation: happened in the tiny town of Stockbridge, GA, in the early ’90s
- What They Started: alternative rock, in a sense—the band helped define and redefine the genre’s sound throughout its multi-platinum-selling career
- How They’re Continuing: through their long-awaited ninth studio album and Vanguard Records debut
- See What You Started By Continuing: the album—complete with the new single “This”—which kicks off the band’s 21st Birthday tour
- What Makes It Special: it was recorded after a year’s hiatus following 19 years of non-stop touring
- Ed Roland’s Take: “When we came back together, we were rested and more confident than we had ever been in our careers. We never thought of this as a second chance, but more of a second breath. We wanted to continue doing what we had always done and that was to make guitar driven music.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 14, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Must provide email address at checkout which we will provide to Concord Music Group to facilitate digital download. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.