- $42.85 for one G-Pass to see Collective Soul, plus a digital download of its latest album, See What You Started By Continuing (up to $45.85 value)
- When: Sunday, November 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Collective: principal songwriter and frontman Ed Roland (lead vocals/keyboards/guitars), Dean Roland (rhythm guitarist), Will Turpin (bassist), Johnny Rabb (drummer), and Jesse Triplett (lead guitarist)
- Their Formation: happened in the tiny town of Stockbridge, GA, in the early ’90s
- What They Started: alternative rock, in a sense—the band helped define and redefine the genre’s sound throughout its multi-platinum-selling career
- How They’re Continuing: through their long-awaited ninth studio album and Vanguard Records debut
- See What You Started By Continuing: the album—complete with the new single “This”—which kicks off the band’s 21st Birthday tour
- What Makes It Special: it was recorded after a year’s hiatus following 19 years of non-stop touring
- Ed Roland’s Take: “When we came back together, we were rested and more confident than we had ever been in our careers. We never thought of this as a second chance, but more of a second breath. We wanted to continue doing what we had always done and that was to make guitar driven music.”