What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Collective Soul, Our Lady Peace, and Tonic, starting from $46
- Seating options: sections 202–207
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Collective Soul: This Georgia post-grunge act celebrates more than 20 years by tearing into hits such as “Shine,” “The World I Know” and “December,” as well as tracks from their latest album See What You Started by Continuing.
- Our Lady Peace: Although they’ve sold millions of albums over the past two decades, the hard-hitting trio behind “Superman’s Dead” and “Somewhere Out There” plays like a band reborn as they rip through a catalog of hits.
- Tonic: Grammy nominated rockers encapsulate the emotive side of alternative rock with decidedly rootsy influences, which are clear on their breakthrough hit “If You Could Only See.”
The Fine Print