- $150 for one ticket to College Football Playoff: Taste of the Championship (up to $300 value)
- When: Sunday, January 11, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Irving Convention Center
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer includes ticketing fees
College Football Playoff: Taste of the Championship
- The chefs: 18 in all, including Richard Chamberlain from Chamberlain’s Steak & Chop House, Beau MacMillan from Elements, and Ashley Hawkins from Grit Kitchen
- The food: an eclectic medley of American steaks, Spanish tapas, Asian fusion, and Louisiana Cajun and Creole cuisine
- The football players: two-time Super Bowl champion Preston Pearson, NFL veteran Tony Casillas, and former Bronco and Cowboy Tony Dorsett
- The charities: the North Texas Food Bank and The College Football Playoff Foundation
Irving Convention Center
500 West Las Colinas Boulevard
Irving, TX 75039