- Two or four tickets to see the Holy Cross Crusaders football team take on Lehigh, plus a parking pass on game day
- Where: Fitton Field
- When: Saturday, November 8, at 12:30 p.m.
- Door time: 90 minutes before kickoff
- Seating: general admission
- Click here to see a seating chart.
Choose between two options:
- $17 for two tickets and a parking pass ($34 total value)
- $27 for four tickets and a parking pass ($58 total value)
The Scouting Report
After injuries set the Crusaders’ 2013 campaign back, a number of starters return on both sides of the ball for a fresh start in 2014. After earning Patriot League Rookie of the Year honors in 2013, sophomore quarterback Peter Pujals looks to fire on all cylinders by the time Patriot League rival Lehigh steps onto Fitton Field for an SGA Game of the Week. Pujals should have a solid offensive corps to lean on, with fresh legs coming in at wide receiver and three seasoned starters on the offensive line. By controlling the ball, the Crusaders’ offense will hopefully allow the defense to simply defend rather than trying to force fumbles by greasing the ball with mustard from the hotdog stand.
College of the Holy Cross Crusaders
Of the 27 varsity teams that comprise the Holy Cross Crusaders, five have been competing at the college level for more than a century. During that time, the men's basketball and baseball teams have taken home NCAA championships, while the football squad has been a mainstay in the Patriot League for more than 20 years. Boasting a 98% graduation rate among all student-athletes, the Crusaders keep fans and students engaged with a variety of sports, as teams in everything from ice hockey to lacrosse try to topple the Division I headquarters' wall of impenetrable brackets.