- $27 for two tickets to see a Holy Cross Crusaders men’s basketball game and hockey game ($54 value)
- Packages include an exclusive Holy Cross decal
- When: Saturday, February 14—Valentine’s Day
- Where: Hart Center
- Seating: bleacher seating
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Click here for the basketball seating chart; bleacher reserved seats are marked in pink
Games and Times
- Men’s basketball game against Lehigh at 2 p.m.
- Men’s hockey game against RIT at 7 p.m.
The Scouting Report
The Holy Cross men’s basketball and hockey teams gear up for an action-packed doubleheader on Valentine’s Day. First, the Crusaders hit the hardwood against Patriot League rivals Lehigh, looking to win at home by outplaying their rivals and knowing where the court’s trap doors are located. Then at 7 p.m., the hockey team skates out to face RIT on Pink the Rink night, in which the ice is dyed pink to encourage breast-cancer awareness.
College of the Holy Cross Crusaders
Of the 27 varsity teams that comprise the Holy Cross Crusaders, five have been competing at the college level for more than a century. During that time, the men's basketball and baseball teams have taken home NCAA championships, while the football squad has been a mainstay in the Patriot League for more than 20 years. Boasting a 98% graduation rate among all student-athletes, the Crusaders keep fans and students engaged with a variety of sports, as teams in everything from ice hockey to lacrosse try to topple the Division I headquarters' wall of impenetrable brackets.